10th October 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Software Developer interview in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

Hello Sir/Madam, I came to know that Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun is conducting an interview for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know how many rounds are there in this interview? Please tell me asap.

13th October 2020, 08:19 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Software Developer interview in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

There are 4 rounds in the Software Developer interview in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun is as follows.

1. Aptitude test.
2. Coding test.
3. Technical interview.
4. HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://metadesignsolutions.com/openings
14th October 2020, 10:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Software Developer interview in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

Number of rounds available in Software Developer in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of rounds available in Software Developer in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

Total number of rounds - 3 rounds

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds,

1) Aptitude Test or Online Test
2) Technical Round
3) Video Round

You must have good knowledge of Data Structures and algorithms. Having any of the programming languages is preferable. You must be comfortable with the Operating system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?