10th October 2020, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Developer in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

Hello friends, I am going to attend the interview of Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know about the description of this job post. Can any of you kindly tell me about the job description?

13th October 2020, 08:30 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Developer in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

Job description of Software Developer in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun is as follows.

The applicant will be responsible for Software Development and Training.

The applicant will be working on live projects in JAVA, DOT NET, PHP, Flex, HTML5, Salesforce etc.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://metadesignsolutions.com
14th October 2020, 10:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Developer in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

Job Description of Software Developer in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun recruitment:

The detailed job description of Software Developer in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You are required to work upon the server side coding and create the attractive and usable UI and thoroughly the test code via unit tests.

>> You need to develop the software functions or work on the module level based on the specifications given by team leader.

>> You should be able to communicate with the clients from time to time.

>> As a Software Developer, you are required to setup Linux Servers and need to install the web servers and software stacks and deploy the software.

>> You should be able to work on tool development, meta programming and workflow tool building.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?