23rd January 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Is there any registration fee for apply?

Hello, I am from Computer Science Engineering department of BTech completed in this year. I came to know that Syntel is visiting for Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive I would like to know that I am eligible to apply for this Interview or not? And I also want to know that is there any registration fee also?

28th January 2019, 09:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Is there any registration fee for apply?

Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive:

As a BTech graduate in Computer Science Engineering, you are eligible to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive. Candidates who have passed BE/ B.Tech with Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA from any recognized university are eligible to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive. You must have secured at least 60% and above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG. You should have no current backlog(s) to attend the interview. You should not have more than 1 year break during education (from SSC to Highest Qualification).
There is no registration fee required to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?