20th April 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post?

Hello,
I want to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee. Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria to join? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job profile required for CICS post in Syntel?
  2. Salary package offered to CICS Mainframe Trainee in Syntel? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee post?
  5. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  6. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  7. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
  8. What is the salary of Mainframe Trainee in Syntel? Is it a good job?
  9. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 57.5% till 3rd year having 2 backlogs?
  12. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  13. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many rounds are left if cleared Syntel On-Campus Aptitude Test? Package for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  15. How to become eligible for off campus recruitment drive of Syntel company?
  16. Eligibility to attend Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 82% in B.E. and above 80% in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?
  18. What are the recruitment criterias for Software Engineer post?
21st April 2016, 09:17 PM
january2016

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post?

If you are B.E or B.tech candidate. and you have secured more than 60% throughout your academic career and you don't have any current backlog.
Current backlog means backlog in your 7th as well as in 8th semester.

If you fulfill above criteria then you are eligible for Syntel off campus drive.
So, you can apply for Syntel drive but don't take it as a guaranteed that you will be getting Mainframe profile.

Just be open to any kind of the profile being offered to you being a trainee.
22nd April 2016, 12:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Syntel Off Campus Drive:

>> Candidates who are graduating only in 2016 are eligible to apply for this Syntel Off Campus drive.

>> If you have completed any of the following degrees such as B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BSC/ MSC/ BCA/ B.Com/ Diploma in 2016, then you are eligible to attend Syntel Off Campus drive.

>> Candidates from Electronics and Communication/ Computers/ Electronics/ E&TC/ Information Technology/ E&I are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Candidates must have completed their academics with minimum 55% marks throughout the academics.

>> There must not be any current backlogs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?