6th May 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Mainframe Trainee post being an IT graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I have done my B.E. in IT. I would like to know that can I attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Mainframe Trainee post? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post?
  2. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  3. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  4. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Syntel Off-Campus Aptitude Test for Mainframe Trainee post? Procedure of selection? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee post?
  7. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  8. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many rounds are left if cleared Syntel On-Campus Aptitude Test? Package for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  10. How many candidates can be selected for Graduate Trainee in HCL Off-Campus Drive?
  11. What is the salary of Mainframe Trainee in Syntel? Is it a good job?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 57.5% till 3rd year having 2 backlogs?
  13. What is the job profile required for CICS post in Syntel?
  14. How can I become a Mainframe Trainee in Syntel being a B.E. final year student? -- [New]
  15. Requirements to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for an ECE graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I register in Syntel Graduate Engineer Trainee Drive? How many rounds are available?
  17. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
9th May 2016, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Mainframe Trainee post being an IT graduate?

Yes, you can definitely attend the recruitment drive of Syntel for the post of mainframe trainee. Mainframe is one of the IT technologies which has been in the IT world since 1950. Since you are from IT background, so you are eligible for the recruitment drive.
9th May 2016, 01:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Mainframe Trainee post being an IT graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Syntel Off Campus Drive for the post of Mainframe Trainee:

>> In order to attend Syntel Off Campus, you must be graduating (B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA) in year 2016.

>> Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech or MCA background are eligible to attend Syntel Off Campus Drive.

>> There should not be any pending backlogs at the time of Syntel Mainframe Trainee Off Campus drive.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics is 55% marks. i.e., in 10th Class 55% marks, 12th Class 55% marks and in B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?