22nd March 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

27th March 2020, 03:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview is that the applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech (Computer science, Electronic and communication). The applicant should have minimum 60% marks in graduation. The applicant should be comfortable for 2 years bond of 1 L.
The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
27th March 2020, 03:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview is given below:-

1. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university.

2. The candidate should have passed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks.

3. The candidate should belong to Bhubaneshwar or nearby places.

4. The candidate should have knowledge of .NET, JAVA, etc.

5. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?