7th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Engineer Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of Tech Mahindra Pune for the post of Associate Engineer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

13th August 2019, 09:04 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Engineer Interview?

Company Name: Tech Mahindra

Experience Required: Freshers || Software Engineer || Pune

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Engineer Interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/MCA from 2019 batches only.
-Good academic record.
-Good communication skills.
-Strong programming skills in Java technologies.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.techmahindra.com/
14th August 2019, 04:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Engineer Interview?

Eligibility details are given below;

You must have obtained a full time degree of B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI) or M.Sc in Computer Science & Information Technology from any recognized university.

You must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in 10th and 12th and UG/PG.

You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for interview.

A maximum gap of 1 year is allowed after HSC/12th and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?