4th July 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to to attend tecHindustan Solutions Business Developer interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that tecHindustan Solutions is hiring for the post of Business Developer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

6th July 2018, 09:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend tecHindustan Solutions Business Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend tecHindustan Solutions Business Developer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend tecHindustan Solutions Business Developer recruitment is given below,

<> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in any of the below mentioned streams.
* Information Technology
* Computer Science

<> You should have secured minimum 65% marks or above throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

<> You should not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible. Hence, if you meet the above said criteria then you can certainly attend this tecHindustan Solutions Business Developer recruitment.
9th July 2018, 11:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to to attend tecHindustan Solutions Business Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend tecHindustan Solutions Business Developer interview is given below.

You must have completed BE/BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology with minimum 65% and above from any recognized university.

You should not have any backlog.

Only circuit batch pass out candidates will be eligible to apply.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?