1st August 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tata Elxsi Embedded Product Developer interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Tata Elxsi. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Embedded Product Developer. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

6th August 2018, 01:28 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tata Elxsi Embedded Product Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Tata Elxsi Embedded Product Developer interview are given below.

=> Candidate should have passed graduation or post graduation from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in graduation or post graduation to attend Tata Elxsi Embedded Product Developer interview is 60%.

=> The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Online Aptitude Reasoning Test, Technical Interview Test and HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?