9th May 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Networking System Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Networking System Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

14th May 2019, 12:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Networking System Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited?

Wipro Technologies Limited is hiring currently for Network System Admin post. However there are openings for both experienced professionals who are having 3-5 years of experience and also for the freshers.

If you are applying as a fresher then you can expect an annual package of 3.05 LPA - 3.30 LPA.

If you are applying as an experienced professional then your annual package will depend upon your overall experience and current CTC. You can expect a hike of 30% - 50% on top of your current CTC.
14th May 2019, 06:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Networking System Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited?

The very basic salary the organization provides to a Network System Administrator is somewhere in between 18-22k.

However, if the candidate is experienced enough and had a good package in the earlier organization, then the salary can be negotiated.
15th May 2019, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of a Networking System Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited, may start from Rs. 17,000/- and above per month.

Depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate the salary may gradually increase and may range up to Rs. 23,000/- and above per month.
7th July 2019, 10:47 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Networking System Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited:

Network and Systems Administrator salaries at Wipro can range from INR16,908-INR22,983 per month.

Wipro Network Administrator salary is INR 3,86,565 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?