30th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of System Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to give an interview of Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi as they are hiring System Engineer Trainee. I just want to know about their salary. Kindly let me know that what is the salary package allotted for this particular post in Yamaha Motor Solutions?

2nd September 2019, 08:00 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of System Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi?

Company Name : Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.

Job Location: Greater Noida (After completing the Training period at Faridabad location)

Training Period: 6 month (Faridabad)

Compensation during Training Period is around INR 21000/- per month.

CTC: 5 LPA post training period.

Note:Bond of 2 years (bond amount 1 lakhs & will keep original educational documents for 2 year period).
3rd September 2019, 12:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of System Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi?

Candidates interested to apply for System Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi, will get a stipend of approximately Rs. 20,000/- and above per month.

Thee salary of the candidate may increase after 6 months depending upon their performance and experience as per the norms of the company

Web: http://www.ymsl.in/
3rd September 2019, 08:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered in Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi System Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in this Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi System Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - System Engineer Trainee

@ Salary Package offered - 2.5 Lakh Per Annum

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams or MCA course from a recognized university to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Information Technology or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, only MALE candidates are eligible. You must be open to work in 24*7 shifts.

>> You must be having 0 to 1 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?