30th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of System Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the job profile in Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi for the post of System Engineer Trainee as I am interested to give an interview for this post? Kindly let me know about the job profile as soon as possible.

2nd September 2019, 07:39 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of System Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi?

Company Name :Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI)

Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee

Job profile of System Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi as follows :
-You will have to work over software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
-Plan,design, develop, implement and execute programs.
-Provide quality assurance of the projects.
-Integration and increasing the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.

Official Website :http://www.ymsl.in/
3rd September 2019, 08:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of System Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi?

Job Profile of Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi System Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed job profile of this Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi System Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - System Engineer Trainee

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams or MCA course from a recognized university to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Information Technology or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> You must not any pending backlogs to be eligible for this recruitment.

Experience Required:- 0 to 1 years of experience

Salary Package offered - 2.5 Lakh Per Annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?