7th September 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Zscaler Graduate Trainee Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Zscaler for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Zscaler for this post. Please tell me asap.

8th September 2018, 12:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zscaler Graduate Trainee Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Zscaler Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for this Zscaler Graduate Trainee Engineer recruitment, you must meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

Name of the Company - Zscaler

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Trainee Engineer

<> You should have completed B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology
* Computer Science

<> If you have experience of 0 to 1 years experience then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend Zscaler Graduate Trainee Engineer recruitment.

<> Make sure you have knowledge of protocols like SMTP, HTTP, DNS, FTP, Linux, Unix,..etc., which are preferable.

<> Knowledge of Network security, network protocol analyzers..etc., would also be an added advantage for you.
9th September 2018, 03:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zscaler Graduate Trainee Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility to attend Zscaler Graduate Trainee Engineer interview is given below.

Candidate must have completed MCA or BE/B. Tech in Computer Science/Information technology with minimum 60% marks throughout their academics from a recognized board/university.

Candidates must have good pH score and Good academic record.

Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Candidates must have basic understanding of operating systems such as Linux.

Candidates must have basic knowledge of HTTP, DNS and network tools like Ping, Traceroute.

Candidates should have basic understanding of computer networks and TCP/IP Unix, windows or free BSD.
14th July 2019, 08:23 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Zscaler Graduate Trainee Engineer interview for BTech graduate as follows :

-BE/BTech from CS/IT/EC (2019 Batch) or ME/MTech CS (2019 Batch).
-Good pH score
-Good academic record.
-Proficiency in programming languages like C/C++.
-Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures.
-Strong software design, profiling and verification skills.
-Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?