1st March 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for campus activity of Syntel being a 7th semester B.E student with 58.5%?

i am student of BE 7th sem. from computer science,my degrre is 58.5% till 6th sem.can i eligible for the campus activity of syntel..?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  2. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  3. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech 7th semester students?
  5. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  7. Whether Accenture recruit candidates who has two standing arrears?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?
  10. How may I get Syntel aptitude question papers along with answer? I'm doing B.E(IT) and currently in 7th sem
  11. Eligibility for recruitment for Syntel after 2 years break in studies?
  12. Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams? I am an electrical engineering 7th semester student
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  15. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  17. How will a backlog in 7th semester affect my placement?
  18. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
5th March 2016, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for campus activity of Syntel being a 7th semester B.E student with 58.5%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am student of BE 7th sem. from computer science,my degrre is 58.5% till 6th sem.can i eligible for the campus activity of syntel..?
Syntel is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 50%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?