5th June 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in well established companies after Masters in Computer Application?

I want to do my maters in computer application. I want to know about any scholarships available and what are the criteria for getting jobs in a well established complanies.

5th June 2015, 11:09 PM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in well established companies after Masters in Computer Application?

Yes, you have scholarship to study your masters degree.
In andhrapradesh scholarships are offered through epass/fee reiumbursement to complete their studies there are lot of opportunities for computer engineers.
India is a IT hub.so lot of multinational companies offer jobs. But the minimum eligibility is candidate should pass atleast with 60% aggregate.
Update your self with different software courses.
So dont worry and utilise the opportunities.
6th June 2015, 04:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in well established companies after Masters in Computer Application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do my maters in computer application. I want to know about any scholarships available and what are the criteria for getting jobs in a well established complanies.
You have completed MCA degree so you are eligible for private sector companies but you must have fulfill below given criteria first.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for MNC companies is,

MNC companies= 60%

Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for MNC companies recruitment.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for MNC companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?