13th September 2014, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for job in good or reputed companies?

I am 30 years old, bca, currently working in a bpo... am i eligible for good companies or reputed companies jobs??

23rd November 2014, 01:16 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for job in good or reputed companies?

ELIGIBILITY IN GOOD COMPANIES AFTER WORKING IN BPO?:

You already have a solid 7 years experience in BPO by now and it's actually not possible to get jobs in software based companies after this long and also in other fields. The only good option left with you now is to focus on your present company and work hard to move up the ladder as Manager and Department head.

Even in BPO industries there are huge opportunities for career growth for those who tirelessly try and work hard. If you feel that career growth in your company is very minimal then shift to next company which takes in with your profile and make sure you give the best.

Once you move up to the ladder in BPO from just being an consultant you can see a good future ahead of you. So, make sure you work hard and figure out the way to shine in your career!
16th April 2015, 12:20 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Eligibility for job in good or reputed companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 30 years old, bca, currently working in a bpo... am i eligible for good companies or reputed companies jobs??

Yes, you are eligible for the good company job. What you need to do is to always keep on searching for the jobs in the market and as soon as you get the job you must leave the current one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?