17th August 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become an Associate Network Engineer in Aricent Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Aricent Gurgaon is conducting an interview for the post of an Associate Network Engineer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

20th August 2019, 01:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become an Associate Network Engineer in Aricent Gurgaon?

Experience required to become an Associate Network Engineer in Aricent Gurgaon recruitment:

Experience required to become an Associate Network Engineer in Aricent Gurgaon recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Aricent

Name of the Job Position - Associate Network Engineer

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is an experience of 1 to 3 years. Candidates who have completed their B.Tech or its equivalent qualification are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> Some of the mandatory skills required are,
* Excellent knowledge of CCNP or CCNA.
* Knowledge of Networking
* Good understanding of the network architecture and Microsoft Operations Systems.
20th August 2019, 06:13 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become an Associate Network Engineer in Aricent Gurgaon?

Company Name: Aricent

B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2016/2017/2018/2019 passouts only.

Associate Network Engineer || Experience Required: 0-1 Years || Gurgaon || Salary: INR 3.3 LPA ||

-Good networking skills and working experience would be good.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.aricent.com/
20th August 2019, 06:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

No, Experience is required to become an Associate Network Engineer in Aricent Gurgaon.

Eligibility for an Associate Network Engineer in Aricent Gurgaon is given below:-

1)Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.

2)Candidates should be willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).

3)Candidates should be willing to work on voice based technical support.

4)Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.

5)After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.

6)Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.

For more information visit on www.aricent.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?