2nd March 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I try to get government job on the basis of 12th or on the basis of my BE as 12th marks are higher?

I have completed BE with 78 percent marks I had passed 12th with 92 percent marks. Based on my 12th marks is there any possibility to join the government job in Tamil Nadu? Or, should I try on the basis of my BE?

7th March 2018, 04:12 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I try to get government job on the basis of 12th or on the basis of my BE as 12th marks are higher?

You have got very good marks in your 12th and BE. So, you can get government jobs based on your 12th & BE qualification.

If you are looking for a good salary and good job then it will be better if you apply for the government jobs based on your BE qualification because the salary and job role will be high compared to 12th qualification.

If your aim is to get only the government job then you can easily go for the 12th qualification.
7th March 2018, 04:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I try to get government job on the basis of 12th or on the basis of my BE as 12th marks are higher?

There are not many government job opportunities on 12th educational qualification. Since, you have passed bachelor degree you can appear for examination on bachelor degree qualification.

You are eligible to appear for PSC, Railway, Banking, SSC etc. To get recruitment, you have to appear and qualify for all stages of examination.

For detail regarding any of the examination visit at official website of respective examination conducting body.
8th March 2018, 07:40 PM
ranu shahi

If you have Bachelor degree then you should try on that basis. After passing 12th there are limited jobs so it will be better to try for jobs on graduate level.

Required fields are mentioned below:-
Railways
Banking
UPSC
BPSC
CDS
BSNL
SSC-CGL
LIC
SO
CPO
Stenography
IB
9th March 2018, 12:54 PM
Strontium

Though you scored better in 12th but knowledge of a BE student is more you should go with your BE marks. Don't worry about not earning much , you will if you will submit BE certificate.
Eventually after sometime your dedication towards your work and experience will gradually increase your income :-) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?