21st July 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Tech on part time basis having completed my job and doing job?

i completed b.tech in 2008,now iam doing job ,i want to do mtech as a part time.is this is possible.plz give information,

21st July 2011, 06:03 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech on part time basis having completed my job and doing job?

hi
if you complete your B.TECH in 2008 year

then what you do in the 3 years?

if you want to do now M.TECH but i suggest you
please do this course regular that will help you for future.

So after that you go for Lectureship job.

Some M.TECH college:--

*Satyabhama university

*Anna university

*amity university
21st July 2011, 06:15 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech on part time basis having completed my job and doing job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed b.tech in 2008,now iam doing job ,i want to do mtech as a part time.is this is possible.plz give information,
Hello,
Yes it is quite possible for you to join part time M.Tech course and pursue it along with your Job.

There are various Universities which offers part time and distance correspondence courses in M.Tech.You can apply in IGNOU university and there are many universities like LPU etc.

Best Wishes....
21st July 2011, 06:33 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yea this is possible to do M.Tech in distance mode. this is actually not part time. just you don't have to attend classes but you have to study the subject. also there will be examination for M.Tech and also the project which is vital for M.Tech.

there are few university which provide M.Tech course in distance mode like IGNOU and others. if you are interested in M.Tech in distance mode then contact with the university under which you want to complete your M.Tech they will give you all details regarding the course and the fees and other information.

it will be an added advantage if you complete M.Tech and parallely you also do one good job. job experience with higher degree will give you more scope and opportunity. also for same job with higher degree you will be paid higher. so it's always helpful.

best of luck.
21st July 2011, 06:47 PM
rana2011
Banned

M.TECH is a very tup and vast chapter , so any of part time job may hampar your study.

But tou may compleate M.Tech course in distance mode like IGNOU and others.
If you are interested in M.Tech in distance mode then contact with the university under which you want to complete your M.Tech and they will give you all details regarding the course and the fees and other informations.

On other hand it will be an advantage of complete M.Tech and parallely also do one good job and this experience will give you more scope and good opportunity.

All the best.
21st July 2011, 06:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes, if you do job on now.
then you do M.TECH in distance.
there is no problem, but if you go for new then that will help you

for future good salary & position.
21st July 2011, 07:24 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes, you can do M.Tech on part time basis having after doing job.

you can do this mtech in two ways

1.part time evening courses.

2.distance course.

it will be better if you can do mtech in evening courses.

as after doing this course you will be get more benefits than the MTech in distance course.

so after doing job if do you have time then you must do mtech in evening course.

all the best..........
21st July 2011, 07:35 PM
ayusharma.3

hi,
Part time M. Tech courses offered by various universities | Opt for part time M. Tech course or regular course since M. Tech in distance mode is now banned

According to the guidelines of Indian Government Human Resources Ministry, no university in India should offer M.Tech through distance education. A circular has been issued by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to this extent. Therefore it is better to do M.Tech as a regular candidate. If it is not possible select the M.Tech part time course offered by some universities.

Jawaharlal Technological University, Hyderabad is offering part time M.Tech course in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Environment Engineering branches. Admissions are through a written test. Log on to www. jntu.ac.in for more details.

Osmania University, Hyderabad is also offering part time M.Tech courses in CSE, Civil, Mechanical, ECE, EEE branches. A written test will be conducted for admissions. Know more details from the website www. osmania.ac.in

Geetham University, Visakhapatnam is also offering part time M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology, VLSI design branches. To get more information about the written test for admissions and other details log on to www. gitam.edu
21st July 2011, 07:45 PM
kunjeyan5282

No you can't do but you can go for mba by distance learning.
21st July 2011, 09:51 PM
tniteesh

yes it is possible.. in Andhra pradesh Universities like JNTU hyderabad, JNTU kakinada, JNTU Anathapur, OU & AU are offering M.Tech in part time 3 years course. classes will be conducted in evening hours from 6:15pm to 9:15 pm. five days per week.

thank you,
21st July 2011, 10:54 PM
genius_911

yes, you can do m.tech while doing job.. there are many such colleges which provides the m.tech course without the need of attending the college.. only you have to give the exams.. you can also apply for distance courses for the same if your job-place is farther from your choice of college..
21st July 2011, 11:19 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hello Dear,
yes there are now few Universities offering Part - time courses,that too for M.Tech.
Offered by:
1.Prist University
2.Annamalai University
3.Osmania University.

All the best.
Keep Smiling Always!!!
22nd July 2011, 12:25 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

You can do Part time M.Tech with your job.some universities are which provide part time M.Tech.for part time M.Tech you have not to attend classes all time you can attend class one or two time in the week.

But according to me regular M.Tech is better then part time M.Tech.if you want to do M.Tech then you have to write for GATE exam.by GAte exam you can find the chance of admission in IIT college for M.Tech which is best.

Admission in IIT college is based on the marks obtained by you in the GATE exam if you find good marks according to cut of list then you can take admission in IIT college for M.Tech.

M.Tech from IIt college is best.after M.Tech your chance of good job will be more.If you want to go in teaching line then you have to go for M.Tech because for Teaching in engineering M.Tech in necessary.in Engineering colleges M.Tech from IIT college passed student are most preferred.
22nd July 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

how to do regular m.tech. after msc(it)from distance center from ptu
24th July 2011, 06:51 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

M.TECH is a very tup and vast chapter , so any of part time job may hampar your study.

But tou may compleate M.Tech course in distance mode like IGNOU and others.
If you are interested in M.Tech in distance mode then contact with the university under which you want to complete your M.Tech and they will give you all details regarding the course and the fees and other informations.

On other hand it will be an advantage of complete M.Tech and parallely also do one good job and this experience will give you more scope and good opportunity.
Good luck.
24th July 2011, 07:37 PM
anil_kumar89

According to the guidelines of Indian Government Human Resources Ministry, no
university in India should offer M.Tech through distance education. A circular has been
issued by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to this extent. Therefore it is
better to do M.Tech as a regular candidate. If it is not possible select the M.Tech part
time course offered by some universities.Jawaharlal Technological University, Hyderabad
is offering part time M.Tech course in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical,
Electronics and Environment Engineering branches. Admissions are through a written
test. Log on to www. jntu.ac.in for more details.Osmania University, Hyderabad is also
offering part time M.Tech courses in CSE, Civil, Mechanical, ECE, EEE branches. A
written test will be conducted for admissions. Know more details from the

website www. osmania.ac.in
27th July 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Which university provides M.Tech (Electrical) on part time basis in Delhi & NCR region?
24th January 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Question: I did my Msc(IT)from Nagarjuna University through Distance Education.
Am i elgible to do regular M.Tech(CSE) from JNTU Kakinada University.
20th February 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

does IIT'S provide m.tech programme on part time basis or is there any distance learning program?
18th May 2012, 06:34 PM
LEKH021

CAN Anyone give me the name of AICTE Approved colleges in india which can give the MTech degree in regular mode without attending the college???

Regards,
Lekh
5th June 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Manipal University, in its endeavour to provide continuing education for employed professionals is introducing off Campus programs in the areas of Technology and Management. These courses provide working professionals with an opportunity to enhance their career while working and also helps them to focus their learning in a specific area of specialization.
In Reference to your query, I am enclosing the details of Masters of Science-Technology Program..
In Delhi we are offering following specializations in Master of Science-Technology:
1. Computer Science
2. Computer Networks
3. Embedded System Design
4. VLSI-CAD
Important dates:
Last date for collecting & submitting the application form with 1st installment 09th june %u201912
Class commencement date 24th June%u201912
Application Process:
Application and prospectus can be collected from our office at the address mentioned below by paying Rs.500/- in cash OR DD in favour of %u201CManipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd..%u201D Payable at Bangalore on any day of the week between 9am and 5:30pm.
Fee Structure:
Following is the instalment pattern for two years (for candidates with lateral entry in third semester directly, i.e. people who have completed their B.E., B.Tech, MCA, MSc)
Instalment Time duration Amount
First At the time of admission 35,000
Second 60 days from course commencement date 25,000
Third Before the start of fourth semester 35,000
Fourth 60 days after the start of fourth semester 25,000
Fifth Before the start of fifth semester 25,000
Sixth Before the start of sixth semester 25,000
o All payments are to be made in the form of a DD drawn in favour of %u201CManipal University%u201D payable at Manipal or Udupi.
o In case of onetime lumpsum payment candidates will be eligible for a 10% discount in the course fee.
Documents required while submitting the application form:
For registration and confirmation of admission the documents mentioned below are to be submitted along with the filled in application form:
1. Photocopies of Degree Certificate and marks cards of all the semester -Attested by your respective HR Manager or a Gazetted officer or a notary.
2. The nomination letter from the current company in the company's letter head (format is attached). Or an employment proof.
3. Three recent passport sized photographs.
4. A DD of Rs.35,000/- in favour of "Manipal University" Payable at Manipal or Udupi
5. Rs.500/- in cash/DD as application processing fee in case of downloaded application.
You can also visit our website www.executiveprograms.manipal.edu for further details.
In case of any clarification kindly feel free to contact at below mentioned number or send an email- [email protected] or call at 08800677455
22nd July 2013, 04:38 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

yes it is very much possible to go for M.Tech correspondence
However, it wont add any value to you
since you have been working for just two year, I would advice you to leave your job and do regular M.Tech from top 10 institute

following are the top 10 institute for M.Tech

1. IIT Bombay, India
2. IIT Kanpur, India
3. IIT Delhi, India
4. BITS, Pilani University, India
5. IIT Kharagpur, , India
6. IIT Madras, India
7. IIT BHU, Varanasi (ex-IT BHU), India
8. IIIT Allahabad, India
9. IIT Guwahati, India
10. ISM Dhanbad, India

Earlier correspondence coarse was beneficial but due to increase in competition, even regular course candidates are finding it difficult to get placed. You can very much estimate condition of placement after correspondence course.

All the best
29th July 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

college hour will be 3 days per a week for mtech students in ap.. Is it crct
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?