19th December 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?

I got one backlog in 3rd sem degree..will it affect during placement in any good company?? And salary also? Means company might thought that backlog candidate don't deserve more pay or something like that?

Related Questions:
  1. If I get a backlog after getting placed then does it affect my job placement?
  2. Will 1 practical backlog affect my prospects to get admission in top US universities?
  3. Failed 3rd B.Arch, Will it affect job placement?
  4. How to join in Indian Military after passing B.Tech from UPTU with computer science?
  5. How will a backlog in 7th semester affect my placement?
  6. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  7. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  8. Will 72% in 10th, 54% in 12th affect my placement?
  9. Will 59.33% in 12th affect my placement in any way? Which all companies should I try?
  10. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  11. How will it affect the opportunities if we do M.Pharm privately?
  12. Prospects in top US universities Mechanical Engineering with 8.5 GPA and 1 backlog?
  13. Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?
  14. Does supplementary exam in B.Tech affect placement?
  15. Will backlogs affect me in seeking a good job in future?
  16. If I get a drop of 1 year in 2nd year in engineering then will it affect my career? Will I get a chance for campus placement?
  17. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  18. Will a backlog in first year affect my chances during placements? -- [Most Discussed]
9th March 2014, 11:09 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?

You have backlog in your 3rd semester,so I think you have backlog in 2nd year.So You have still time to cover up your backlogs.Basically placements are done in the final year.So by the time you complete your studies or by the final year of your degree you try to clear the backlog subject which you have.As your backlog is in your 2nd year of your graduation you no need to worry at all,it does not affect for searching various jobs.

Remember,and make sure you do not have any backlogs in final year of your degree.Because having backlog in final year in the sense it will indirectly affect on your job.Also no recruiter come front to hire you for their company.So study well,and mean while try to clear the backlog and also ensure there is no backlog at the time of your final interview.But in general backlogs does not affect your career much,but there is some extend of affect on your career,since they are you know worth mentioning.The affect factor also depends on the number of backlogs that you have.

Most of the public sector banks do not allow any backlogs.But the private sector may consider some extent backlogs.but in general candidates with No backlogs are preferred to the candidates who have backlogs.So I recommend you to study well and try to clear backlogs and perform well at your academics.
14th January 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?

I hv 2 backlogs in the first sem...and if I clear them up and hv no backlogs at all in future will these 2 backlogs affect my placements?
31st March 2016, 09:12 PM
work@home

Most MNC's won't select candidates having backlogs especially for IT software jobs. Companies like Wipro, TCS , Infosys strictly keep the academic scoring on each levels and all aggregate percentages. If you have selected in a company at the time you didn't have any backlogs and at the later result, you had some. In that case your company will insist you to submit your marklist within a period of time and if you failed to submit the passed marklist within your allotted period, it will decrement your payments and soon you will need to quit.

Though if you write up the subject and would have earned some experience in the first company, you could jump to a next one and with your experience over there will be considered for you to pursue your best career.
18th July 2019, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I have sem back in 3rd sem now i m give my 5th sem exam but i already give 6th sem exam..can i elogible for campus???
9th November 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a job if i complete my degree in 4 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?