15th January 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in HDFC bank for marketing post as summer internship?

How to apply in HDFC bank for marketing post as summer internship?

Give me the procedure to follow?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship program in ICICI and HDFC Banks in Jamshedpur? Chances of getting absorbed after completion of internship?
  2. How to apply for Summer Internship in HDFC Bank being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  4. How to do Summer Internship Project in HDFC Bank at Pune?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Axis, HDFC and ICICI Banks of Northern India for MBA student?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in ICICI HDFC or Axis Bank? I am pursuing MBA 1st year in financial markets
  7. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  8. How to apply for internship in HDFC Retail Bank?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  10. How to apply for summer training in ICCI or HDFC or any other private bank?
  11. Detailed information about summer internship in ICICI or HDFC banks for MBA 2nd semester?
  12. How to apply for internship training in HSBC, Axis or HDFC bank?
  13. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  14. How to apply for summer training in ICCI or HDFC while going MBA 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  16. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  17. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  18. How to apply for Citi Bank and HDFC Bank Positions?
15th January 2015, 10:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in HDFC bank for marketing post as summer internship?

HDFC is Hiring students for Internship/ Projects exclusively for MBA, BBM, BBA, B.Com, M.Com and MEM those who have completed their 1 year course.

* Internship provides an opportunity to enhance candidates strengths, Play a global role and move to leadership position and to get corporate exposure with real time work experience.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* Candidates should mail their resume to HDFC website.

* Minimum Period is 3-4 weeks and maximum is 8-10 weeks.

* Stipend will be provided on performance basis.

* Duration : As per Internship/ Project slot instructed by colleges.

ELIGIBILITY :

* The Qualification of the students must be graduation or above.

* The Candidate's age should be between 21-28 years.

TRAINING DURATION : 2 Months (1 month classroom and 1 month field)

STIPEND DURATION TRAINING : Rs.5000/- per month.
15th January 2015, 10:41 PM
anair

HDFC is hiring students for their internship program. They are hiring interested students in the field of MBA,BBM,BBA,HR,Marketing,B.Com and M.Com.

This program will help you to improve your strengths, your leadership qualities and get an exposure in the industry.

The procedure to apply are simple. You only have to mail your resumes to [email protected]

The program can last from 2-3 weeks to 7-8 weeks. Based on your resume, you will be called for the interview.
15th June 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.com hons 4th sem (not completed graduation yet ) and i want to do internship in finance in any private bank so how should i apply for it
17th June 2015, 12:27 PM
reconnect

Steps for apply in HDFC bank for marketing post as summer internship are-

1-mail resume to [email protected]

If they select your resume then they will contact you.

* Minimum period is 3-4 week and maximum is for 8-10 week.
* Stipend will be provided on the performance basis.
30th November 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I am BBA (Agriculture) graduate and now I am pursuing PGDM ABPM at Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore. I want summer internship in HDFC bank so which job profile is suitable for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?