3rd August 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do Summer Internship Project in HDFC Bank at Pune?

please tell me how i can do SIP in HDFC bank at pune branch? I wanna do Summer internship project at HDFC bank in Pune branches any how at any cost.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship program in ICICI and HDFC Banks in Jamshedpur? Chances of getting absorbed after completion of internship?
  2. How to apply for Summer Internship in HDFC Bank being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  3. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  4. Detailed information about summer internship in ICICI or HDFC banks for MBA 2nd semester?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in ICICI HDFC or Axis Bank? I am pursuing MBA 1st year in financial markets -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for summer internship project in HR in Pune?
  7. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  9. How to apply for internship in HDFC Retail Bank?
  10. How to apply for internship training in HSBC, Axis or HDFC bank?
  11. How to apply for summer training in ICCI or HDFC or any other private bank?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  13. Where I can apply for Project Internship programme in Pune being a MCA last semester student?
  14. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  15. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  16. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  17. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  18. Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?
8th August 2014, 09:59 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Summer Internship Project in HDFC Bank at Pune?

HDFC Bank prefers interns from MBA,BBM,BBA, BCOM,M.COM and, Finance and Marketing background. The internship for them varies from 3 weeks to 8 weeks. Interns get good corporate exposure with real time work experience along with stipend on performance basis. On completion of the degree, they can also apply for in the various departments like sales development manager post, operations, accounts, acturail, administration, business planning, group sales, direct sales.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?