9th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits available for Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?

I have got job of Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited. I want to know that is it my good decision to work with Sasken? What benefits I will get in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Sasken Communication Technologies Limited for Application Development Engineer job having above 75% in overall academics but a backlog in B.Tech?
  2. Responsibilities and pay scale of Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?
  3. Is GD round available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Off-Campus Interview?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  6. What kind of Technical questions are asked in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Aptitude Test?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Interview for B.E. freshers?
  8. Download latest placement papers for preparation of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus written exam?
  9. Sasken Communication Technologies Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Where in Bangalore can I get Implant Training?
  11. Scope of Embedded System Design in 2015
  12. What is the salary of a Software Engineer in Sasken?
  13. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies? -- [New]
  14. Private job after completing B.Tech in ECE with 55%?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. How to apply for implant training?
  17. Top 10 Companies for Off-Campus placements in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get job in Robosoft Technologies being a B.E. Computer Science Engineer and completed 6 months Mobile Application Development Training?
26th November 2016, 11:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits available for Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?

If you do not have a better offer than Sasken and want to do a job then it is indeed a good option. There is no problem even though it is not a huge turnover company. Since you are a fresher, so you should be more concerned with the learning opportunity. In Sasken , you can learn a lot owing to higher work pressure and less number of employees as compared to other IT service based companies. If you learn quickly and perform well, you can get good growth. Better learning will help you in getting lucrative career option in future.
30th November 2016, 11:55 PM
january2016

Default Re: What are the benefits available for Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got job of Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited. I want to know that is it my good decision to work with Sasken? What benefits I will get in this company?
There are a lot of benefits available for benefits available for Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies .

The very first benefit is about the allowance which you will be getting.

Allowance will be the 45% of your total salary.
Say for example if your salary is 30 thousand, then your allowance will be almost 15 thousand.

So, total amount your will get as a salary will be 45 thousand. Which will be more than enough for you.
1st December 2016, 12:01 AM
monu2681992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are a lot of benefits available for benefits available for Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies .

The very first benefit is about the allowance which you will be getting.

Allowance will be the 45% of your total salary.
Say for example if your salary is 30 thousand, then your allowance will be almost 15 thousand.

So, total amount your will get as a salary will be 45 thousand. Which will be more than enough for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?