22nd December 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for off-campus placement test of Infosys?

Hello sir,
I just want to know that my
college has no tie up with
the Infosys then how can
i give the placement test for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I attend Infosys campus placement?
  2. Last 10 years placement papers and tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus recruitment?
  3. How do I get the Infosys Aptitude Test Papers?
  4. Placement question papers of last 10 years for Infosys on-campus recruitment exam?
  5. Sample placement papers for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation?
  6. Can I apply for a job in Infosys off campus?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  8. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  9. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  10. How can I apply for off-campus recruitment of Infosys being a B.Tech fresher? Previous year question papers of Infosys recruitment written test?
  11. Am i eligible for online campus placement of Infosys
  12. Latest placement papers of Infosys with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Placement papers of last 10 years for Infosys Campus Interview with solutions?
  14. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  15. How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field
  16. Am I eligible for online campus placement at Infosys? I have scored 62% in 20th, 80% in inter
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  18. How may I get last 10 year placement papers of infosys along with solutions? How to attend infosys placement?
23rd December 2014, 10:35 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for off-campus placement test of Infosys?

You can attend for Infosys placement through Off campus, if you do not have on campus. You can join Jawahar Knowledge Centre which gives you opportunity attend recruitment drives conducted by many IT Companies including Infosys.

You can also get registered for online job portals like Times Jobs, Monster and Naukri and get notified for placements. You can also visit Infosys careers for recruitment details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?