8th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancy for BCA holder in Cognizant Technology Solutions? Where to approach for job?

Sir, I have completed BCA and got 89.4%. I am interested to get programming job in Cognizant Technology Solutions. Please tell me is there any job vacancy? Where to approach for job?

24th June 2017, 12:32 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job vacancy for BCA holder in Cognizant Technology Solutions? Where to approach for job?

You can apply for the designation you are being looking for, as there are so many online job portal which helps in getting desired jobs. Login to such websites i.e Naukri.com, Timesjob, Indeed job search etc and post your resume to get approached by the company or consultancy itself.
6th July 2017, 09:29 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job vacancy for BCA holder in Cognizant Technology Solutions? Where to approach for job?

If you want to apply for the software engineer job in cognizant for this you have create your account in job portal such as nauki.com,fresherworld or indeed.From there you can apply for the jobs in any company and you have to daily update your cv on the job portal.You can also take test on Amcat or elitmus where you have to score well from there you can also get interview call letter.Or you can directly apply for the job on career portion of company offical website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?