15th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Microsoft, Google or Facebook with salary of Rs. 50 Lacs per annum if pursuing GNIIT Software Engineering course after completed B.Sc?

Hello,
Now I have completed my B.Sc & also I am pursuing Software Engineering (GNIIT) in NIIT, by the mean time how can I get ready myself to get placed in companies like Google, Microsoft and Facebook who can provide the salary package about Rs. 50 Lacs per annum?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to earn well after doing B.Com with GNIIT 3 years software engineering course along with MBA?
  2. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
  3. Can I get job in Microsoft India if completed B.Sc(Computer Science) and GNIIT course?
  4. Requirements for getting placed in Microsoft and Google?
  5. Should I join Wipro Technologies with package of Rs. 3.96 Lacs per annum if working in TCS with Rs. 3.16 Lacs per annum?
  6. Colleges offering part time M.E/MS course in Chennai?
  7. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  8. How to go for software field after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 49%
  9. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication engineer in Google or Microsoft?
  10. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  11. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  12. Am I eligible for MCA from Mumbai University? I have completed B.Com and GNIIT(Software Engineering)
  13. What is the fee structure of DY Patil Medical College in Pune?
  14. Job opportunities in Microsoft for MCA postgraduate?
  15. Am I eligible to get Non Creamy Layer Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a government or private job after completing BSc IT and GNIIT?
  17. Vacancy for computer engineers in Railways? I have completed GNIIT from NIIT New Delhi?
  18. Is BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal valuable?
13th June 2016, 03:26 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How can I get job in Microsoft, Google or Facebook with salary of Rs. 50 Lacs per annum if pursuing GNIIT Software Engineering course after completed B.Sc?

There is no any company that is going to provide you salary of 50 lakhs as a fresher, even google and Facebook will not do that until and unless you are mathematically very strong and analytically very powerful.

In order to get 50 lakh of salary, you must be knowing this much that your knowledge can be a replacement of Technical Architect of google or Microsoft, then only you can expect for this much amount of salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?