19th April 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for getting placed in Microsoft and Google?

hey guys im studying in VIT university . Studying MS Software Engineering ( 5 years Integrated Course ) . What is the requirement for getting Placed in Microsoft and google ? Do i have to do some extra courses ? Or do i want to finish Microsoft Certified Courses ?

21st April 2014, 06:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements for getting placed in Microsoft and Google?

You have been mentioned that you have been complete your integrated course in MS software engineering which is five years course and also you have mentioned that you have complete your integrated course in VIT university and also you want to know that is any course are required for the job in google and Microsoft corporation. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have been questioned in the above forum so that you will get your solution of your query.

I am very happy to know you that you have complete your integrated course in VIT university. Now I am clearing your confusion that don't worry you don't have required to do any course so that you will get the job placements in google and Microsoft corporation because you already have done your integrated course in MS software engineering.

But try to be prepared well for the job interview in the google and Microsoft corporation and try to clear all the doubt about your course so that you don't have any problems to facing interview. So my suggestion is for you that try to speak English in properly because is the language which increases your communication skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?