9th January 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?

I am pursuing in B.TECH(CSE) and my dream is to get job im microsoft. so i want some information about procedure of getting job in microsoft. What is the recuitment procedure in microsoft and what is salary package for junoir engineer post.
please give answer of m questions and help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the recruitment procedure in various pharmacuetical industries?
  2. How to apply for a job at TCS, Infosys or Microsoft? What is the requirement and procedure to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria and placement procedure for a job in Microsoft GTSC Bangalore
  4. Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?
  5. Procedure of recruitment after clearing NTPC exam? What is the package at the beginning?
  6. Procedure to get a government job after scoring 63% in PG?
  7. Which parttime courses can I opt so that I can gain an increase in my salary package?
  8. Which is the top IT Company for the candidates for B.Tech in CSE stream?
  9. What is the procedure for Merchant Navy after passing 12th with science?
  10. HSBC recruitment procedure for PO or Officer rank jobs?
  11. Information regarding Bank PO Job? How to prepare for the exam? Salary package of the job?
  12. What is the salary package of fresher company secretary
  13. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  14. Which has a better salary package in India between Bank and railway job?
  15. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  16. Is there any scope for government job in BSc(Hons) Geology course? How much is the salary package?
  17. Procedure to get admission in RAW in Technical and no technical field? Required age criteria and educational qualification for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Salary packages for this?
  18. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
16th January 2014, 10:42 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?

The best and only way to get placed in Microsoft is to attend the campus placement or off-campus placement. Microsoft comes for on-campus only in reputed colleges like NIT, IIT etc.. So, if you are already studying in one of those reputed colleges then there is a high chance to get the job.. There will be three rounds followed for selecting the fresh candidates.

-> Written Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

Written test goes for 2 hours where in it contains of 6 sections which are Aptitude, C/C++, OS, Compiler, Data Structures, DBMS. So make sure that you know all the basics of these subjects and also all the core subjects which you have studied till now in CSE Graduation.

Once you clear the written test, you will be called for the technical interview where again questions will be based on your core subjects and you will asked to write some programs based on given problems. HR round should be more easier if you are good in your communication skills.

CLICK HERE!! to check out the previous year asked interview questions in Microsoft placement.

Also attached some of the previous year model questions papers of Microsoft Placement in this post. Just go through it and prepare for it accordingly!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Microsoft.zip(122.7 KB, 52 views)
26th July 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?

if i am a mtech 3rd sem student den wilda agregate of 70% apply upto my btech result or til ongoing semester of mtech olso?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?