24th November 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

Respected Sir, I need your help to know how I can be able to crack the interview of Cisco Systems Bangalore. I am going to attend the interview with this company for the post of TAC Engineer. Please help me to prepare and crack this interview.

25th November 2020, 02:31 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

Tips to prepare to crack the Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview are as follows:-

1. Solid understanding of networking basics.
2. CCNA skills.
3. Continuous learning and the ability to work hard skills.
4. Timely manner skills.
5. Goal-oriented approach.

26th November 2020, 02:29 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

Procedure to prepare to crack the Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview is as follows.

• Applicant should gain knowledge on SWITCHING Technologies like STP, RSTP, VTP, VSS, vPC, vDC, MSTP, LACP, VLAN.

• Applicant should try to learn Cisco switching Platforms like Cat 6500, 6800, 4500, 3850, Nexus 7K, Nexus 6k, Nexus 5k, Nexus 3K.

• Applicant should try to learn experience supporting client servers (blades and rack systems).

• Applicant should try to be expertise on UCS-B & C series, Storage, Network or Server O/S certifications.

• Applicant should gain knowledge of server OS Windows, VMware, Linux.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.cisco.com

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?