27th December 2010, 12:50 PM
Dipalii

What to do if I forgot to take signature of my parents on the AIEEE form?

i have fill my aieee form and i have send it.but, i have forget to take signature of my parents.what can i do now?

9th January 2011, 01:40 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do if I forgot to take signature of my parents on the AIEEE form?

you have done very big mistake .........you should be always careful in all these thing before submitting the form .....you should check twice.....
now it can be so that your form can be rejected .......
but then you should not lose hope .....
you should try to contact the aieee board through e mail or phone and tell them the mistake.........
for more details of the contact address :
you can go to the site:
www.aieee.nic.in
9th January 2011, 06:23 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do if I forgot to take signature of my parents on the AIEEE form?

As per my knowledge your form will get rejected because its mentioned in the brochure to fill the entire form properly & also to sign on the form and in case of forms filled incorrectly forms get rejected.
But still call on the helpline numbers mentioned on the brochure ,they may provide some solution to you.

Best Of Luck..........
9th January 2011, 11:20 PM
DJ koress

Your form will be rejected becauce the institution has issued a brochure for all the candidate so it is because of problems like this that the institution has issued a brochure to all the candidate i think it will be rejected.sorry.
10th January 2011, 04:16 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: What to do if I forgot to take signature of my parents on the AIEEE form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipalii View Post
i have fill my aieee form and i have send it.but, i have forget to take signature of my parents.what can i do now?
Dear friend,
I think this is not a little mistake,for this reason your form might be rejected,so immidiately contact with the authority...
10th January 2011, 07:31 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

You have comitted a big mistake and your form is liable for rejection. there are 99% chances of your form rejection. try immediately to contact the aieee officials. i will suggest you to meet them in aieee headquarters because they are neither picking up the phone nor responding to e-mails. for further support please visit www.aieee.nic.in
10th January 2011, 10:16 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What to do if I forgot to take signature of my parents on the AIEEE form?

I dont think it is a major issue as far a u have sent other details correctly.
10th January 2011, 11:20 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it is a very big mistake. there is a chance that your form may be rejected.

but i will suggest you to immediately contact with AIEEE office. they will suggest you how to correct your mistake. otherwise they will tell you to apply again. but first contact with them to know how to correct it.

here i am giving the contact details of AIEEE office. contact with them through phone call or through email. they will reply you soon with exact information.

contact details
The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

best wishes.
10th January 2011, 11:46 AM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know if you forgot to take signature of your parents on the AIEEE form then its a big mistake and for this your form may rejected.
so contact to its office as soon as possible and they will tell you what to do.
good luck.....
10th January 2011, 12:03 PM
mukul0094
Banned

You can contact the AIEEE office for your problem. The contact information is given in the prospectus. For more information you can see the website www.aieee.nic.in. this is a big mistake there is a chance that your application form will be rejected. So contact the AIEEE office. all the best.
10th January 2011, 12:12 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Good morning,

I think you must immediately contact to the AIEEE office because they can reject your form because only of this mistake.

you must be very careful while filling this type of important forms because if it is rejected then there might be a chance for waiting for 1 year.

Best of luck!!!!!!!!
10th January 2011, 02:50 PM
mishra245

Don't worry, your form will be as received by AIEEE they will inform to you for your mistake.
And then you can send the signature with photocopy of form by fax.
If they will not inform so don't worry your form has been received by them but you can take signature on the counseling time of AIEEE when you selected in AIEEE.
10th January 2011, 03:30 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

According to the norms of AIEEE your application can get rejected at the initial stage itself so you either go to the concerned authorities for their help and if not possible atleast call and inform them for the mistake you have done as there is a chance to forward your application at the reasonable cases.
10th January 2011, 03:44 PM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

i am so sorry to say you that there is 99.5% chances of rejection of your form. you have missed a big token.
try to contact the aieee authorities as soon as possible .here is the address.don't try phone they are not picking the phone.meet directly
The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
10th January 2011, 07:03 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

you need to contact AIEEE immediately as it MAY lead to rejection of your application. If they are not contactable then if possible then reapply as a safe-side.

All the Best and do not worry.
6th March 2011, 04:37 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Thats very carelees.

You should be more careful. As you have forgotten your parents signature it implies your form is incomplete.

Incomplete forms get rejected. No changes can be made after submitting the form.

So your form will be rejected.

But to make sure, you can check the status on the AIEEE website.

Or you can provide me your application form number and I can help you out.

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?