11th February 2023, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C Developer interview?

Respected Sir, I need your help to know how I can be able to crack the interview of Concerto Software Systems Mumbai. I am going to attend the interview with this company for the post of C Developer. Please help me to prepare and crack this interview.

12th February 2023, 12:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C Developer interview?

The interview process has 3 rounds.
The most common rounds are
Aptitude test
Technical and Resume shortlist

For preparation purpose, one should keep in mind some points

Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
Must be proficient at C language
Must develop analytical and programming skills
Must be well versed with questions like
What is preprocessor
What is token
What is built in function in C etc

Prepare for each round, an be confident, go through the interview questions being asked and prepare them well.
In this way , you can crack the interview.
It's not necessary that you crack the interview in your first attempt, but still you'll get an idea of what is being asked and how.
12th February 2023, 03:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C Developer interview?

Preparation tips to crack Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C Developer recruitment:

Some of the preparation tips in order to crack the Concerto Software Systems Mumbai C Developer recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - Concerto Software Systems

Name of the Job Position - C Developer/ C Programmer

>> Firstly in order to crack this recruitment, you must have good knowledge of .NET/ Java and DBMS concepts.

>> Also must be able to develop the software in C Programming language.

>> For this recruitment, you should have good command over C, C++ and Software Engineering.

>> Also some of the interview questions may include,
@ C and C++ basic questions
@ Coding questions on Programming ..etc.,

>> It is better to cover almost all the concepts related to C and C++ thoroughly before attending the recruitment process. So that you can clear the process whether it is aptitude round or technical interview round.
12th February 2023, 09:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

To crack the interview you have to keep the below points in mind.

1) You must have good hands-on experience in Software Engineering and you have to perform very well in the technical round of interviews.

2) You must have good experience in production support as it will be asked in your technical round of interviews.

3) Also you will get an extra advantage if you have an excellent understanding of scripting languages like .Net., C#, and IOS

4) You have to be excellent while communicating with the interviewer and HR during the interview.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.concertosoft.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?