19th April 2016, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to join among Wipro with M.Tech and TCS without Master's Degree?

Hello Everyone,
I am a BCA graduate. I got selected in TCS and Wipro. Wipro is offering less salary with M.Tech in BITs Pilani and TCS is offering JOB with no Master's Degree. I am confuse where to go. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to join among Wipro with M.Tech and TCS without Master's Degree? -- [New]
  2. Should I join and do M.Tech if WIPRO WASE is offering less salary than TCS?
  3. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  4. Which is better to join if selected in both TCS and Wipro WASE?
  5. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get promotion if join Wipro being an employee of TCS from last 2 years?
  7. Procedure to join masters degree in medical electronics in Anna University affiliate college
  8. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  9. Different fields after MCA
  10. Wipro or Tech Mahindra which one is best for B.Sc fresher?
  11. Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?
  12. Should I join Wipro Technologies with package of Rs. 3.96 Lacs per annum if working in TCS with Rs. 3.16 Lacs per annum?
  13. Best courses to do after MCA?
  14. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  15. Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?
  16. Can I apply for jobs in Wipro and TCS even if I have finished my B.Sc degree in 4 years?
  17. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  18. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
21st April 2016, 04:41 AM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which is better to join among Wipro with M.Tech and TCS without Master's Degree?

Both are good companies. But you are decision makes the vital role in your future. Wipro has four years bond in that period you can't move anywhere. But TCS doesn't have any bond. So if you get any good opportunity you can move. But in my point of you wipro good for your career because they are offering job + master degree.
7th December 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to join among Wipro with M.Tech and TCS without Master's Degree?

If I want to join Wipro but. Don't want do m.tech then is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?