13th February 2021, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack a Software Engineer Trainee interview at MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I came to know that MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore is hiring a Software Engineer Trainee. I want to become one of them. So, I would like to know how I can prepare for this interview with MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd to crack it?

14th February 2021, 02:06 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack a Software Engineer Trainee interview at MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

To prepare to crack a Software Engineer Trainee interview at MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore follow given steps.

• Applicant should develop strong programming background in any one or more of C, C++, Javascript, Java, PHP, and Python.

• Applicant should develop good analytical and problem-solving skills.

• Applicant should try to be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.

• Applicant should develop excellent verbal and written communication skills.

• Applicant should develop eagerness to learn new technologies.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.mountblue.com
15th February 2021, 02:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack a Software Engineer Trainee interview at MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

To crack the interview you have to keep below points in mind.

1. You must have good knowledge in C, C++, Javascript, Java, PHP and Python

2. You must have good knowledge of writing documentation for the software and APIs.

3. Your have to explain properly about what kind of work you exactly perform in your daily activity.

4. You have to be excellent while communicating with interviewer and HR during the interview.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.mountblue.io/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?