17th September 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

20th September 2020, 03:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend the Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Engineering Graduates BE/ BTech/ MCA/ M.Tech work-field study branches.
2. Good academic Record.
3. Good pH score (elitmus)
4. Recent Passouts. (Batch:-2019 and 2020)
5. No live backlogs.
20th September 2020, 07:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Engineer Trainee interview in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Software Engineer Trainee in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Tech or BCA or MCA in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> You must have good analytical and problem solving skills.

>> Should have Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

>> Must have good knowledge of C, C++, Java, PHP and Python..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?