13th February 2021, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

14th February 2021, 11:02 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Selection procedure in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview

The following Selection procedure in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview :-

A.Written test
B.Group discussion
C.Technical test
D.HR interview
14th February 2021, 02:08 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview

Selection procedure in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview is as follows.

1. Ability test
2. Technical test
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview

Final selection will be done through HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.mountblue.com
15th February 2021, 02:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee interview :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions to verify your skill to handle any critical and complex situation.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.mountblue.io/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?