22nd December 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Zoho Corporation Chennai Technical Support Associate interview?

Respected Sir, I need your help to know how I can be able to crack the interview of Zoho Corporation Chennai. I am going to attend the interview with this company for the post of Technical Support Associate. Please help me to prepare and crack this interview.

23rd December 2020, 05:28 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Zoho Corporation Chennai Technical Support Associate interview?

You can easily crack the Zoho Corporation Chennai Technical Support Associate interview :

1.You must have Technical skills.
2.Good Communication.
3.Proficiency in English.
4.Educational degree with better percentage.
23rd December 2020, 10:04 PM
prynsh7

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Zoho Corporation Chennai Technical Support Associate interview?

Here are some tips to crack the Zoho Corporation Chennai Technical support Assosiate interview:

//Be good with your logics
//practice coding in the most efficient way
//Zoho recruits based on aptitude too, so don't ignore that.
25th December 2020, 12:08 AM
harshandshubham

You can prepare to crack the Zoho Corporation Chennai Technical Support Associate interview iby making you verbal and english speaking skills more fluent. You can practice by yourself by taking an customer issue and solving in best way. You can also search on google for commonly asked questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?