31st March 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of DRDO Assistant-B(Technical) written exam for E&TC Diploma holder?

Hello Sir,
I need the syllabus & old question paper
for DRDO Technical Assistant-B written test
for Electronic & Telecommunication Diploma holder?
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for DRDO Entrance Exam for the position of Technical Assistant in Civil Engineering?
  3. Model question papers for DRDO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? I am a diploma holder in CS branch
  4. What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test? Old question papers for the post of STA B Electrical Engineering? I am a diploma holder
  5. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO senior technical assistant exam?
  6. Information about DRDO entrance exam? I am a diploma holder in ECE department
  7. What is the DRDO syllabus of ECE branch?
  8. What is the syllabus and previous years papers of DRDO entrance exam?
  9. What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test? I am a diploma holder
  10. Syllabus and previous year question papers of UPTU B.Tech entrance exam for Diploma holder?
  11. Last 5 years solved question papers for DRDO and RRB? I am a Automobile Engineering diploma holder
  12. Question papers and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for EEE?
  13. Detailed syllabus and model question papers for written exam of DRDO CEPTAM
  14. Syllabus and model question papers for written exam of DRDO CEPTAM
  15. Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science)?
  16. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for Mathematics? What is the syllabus? Question papers for the same?
  17. CEPTAM DRDO Syllabus for STA-B computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous year Question Papers of DRDO Exam for the position of Senior Technical Assistant?
6th April 2015, 10:23 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of DRDO Assistant-B(Technical) written exam for E&TC Diploma holder?

Please find the attachment for syllabus and previous year question papers of DRDO Assistant-B(Technical) written exam for E&TC Diploma holder.
8th April 2015, 02:20 PM
Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of DRDO Assistant-B(Technical) written exam for E&TC Diploma holder?

I have attached a PDF file it will help you to understand the recruitment process and the syllabus of DRDO examination of Assistant -B (Technical).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-DRDO-CEPTAM-Posts.pdf(285.0 KB, 121 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?