8th November 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for CTS recruitment exam? Meaning of Voice test?

hello
now a days the campus selection process
is taking a new pattern which contain email writing ..etc.
kindly help me to prepare for cts exam .
what is meant by voice test in cts??

15th November 2014, 10:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for CTS recruitment exam? Meaning of Voice test?

CTS or Cognizant Technology Solutions has given the responsibility of recruitment process to Aspiring Minds. The written and technical interview rounds are conducted by Aspiring Minds while some people from Cognizant's training and placement are present in the technical interview round and others are present in the HR interview round.

Since the written test is conducted by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT), so you need to prepare according to the pattern of AMCAT wherein it will be an adaptive test, the answer to the previous question will set the standard of your next question. SO for its preparation, you need to practice aptitude questions and verbal English ability. In the voice test, your listening skills will be tested wherein you need to write about what you have heard. Refer to books like RS Agarwal Quantitative Aptitude, RS Agarwal Verbal and Non Verbal, Arihant's Quantum CAT for preparation of written test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?