7th November 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How to crack the Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Project Engineer interview?

Sir, I am interested to attend the interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad for the post of Project Engineer. I would like to know about the crack procedure in this interview for this post. Can you please help me to know about the cracking procedure?

8th November 2019, 06:50 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack the Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Project Engineer interview?

Tips to crack the Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Project Engineer interview as follows:

- You will have to clear Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative portion in online assessments.

-From a technical point of view, you should be strong in programming languages like java.
8th November 2019, 06:52 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack the Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Project Engineer interview?

Tips to crack the Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad Project Engineer interview as follows:

- You will have to clear Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative portion in online assessments.

-From a technical point of view, you should be strong in programming languages like java.
9th November 2019, 02:12 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The tips to crack the Project Engineers in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad is given below:-
:-Make sure to reach at least 15 minutes before the given schedule.
:-You must dress formally and the clothes should be neat and clean.
:-You should be confidant.
:-You must research on the job role and responsibilities.
:-You must maintain a composed body posture.

You can visit the website https://www.wipro.com/en-IN/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?