25th September 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad Project Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Project Engineer. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

26th September 2018, 10:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad Project Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies Limited

Name of the Job Position - Project Engineer

<> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science or
* E&I or
* Information Technology or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering or
* Production Engineering or
* Mechanical Engineering or
* Mechatronics or
* Aeronautical Engineering or
* Automobile Engineering

<> You must have done minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
27th September 2018, 10:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad Project Engineer interview?

In order to appear for Wipro Technologies Limited, Hyderabad Project Engineer interview, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/IS/ECE from a recognized college/university.

You should have completed your 10th, 12th with minimum 60% marks and 65% marks in bachelor's degree. You should not have any pending backlogs and long educational gap will not be entertained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?