17th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to find a job being 38 years old with M.Sc biotech degree?

Sir, I did my M.Sc. in biotech from one of the top 5 universities of India in 2004, but in those days you could not find any job for me rather I could not get any guidance support from any 1. But still I have a deep interest in the same field if I would do something besides I have completed age of 38 years. Currently, I am comprising with my job which is just for dwelling my life rather, I find any interest of doing the same job. Otherwise, I would have to reborn for the same side. Alas!

19th March 2017, 10:47 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to find a job being 38 years old with M.Sc biotech degree?

It's been 13 years you completed your M.Sc in biotech, which is a very good field to work nowadays. Most probably you will not get a job in your desired field as you have completed your master degree years ago. Many new topic added to this field which you don't know and also you don't have experience in this field. So it is better that you should continue what you are doing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?