17th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How I can become a CEO of a company?

Hello Sir, I am Prerna Kumar from Haryana. My question is that I want to become a CEO of the company as well as I want to be a CA as I will give the exam of CPT in June 2017 but Sir I’m literally very confused that what should I can do?

18th March 2017, 11:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can become a CEO of a company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Prerna Kumar from Haryana. My question is that I want to become a CEO of the company as well as I want to be a CA as I will give the exam of CPT in June 2017 but Sir I’m literally very confused that what should I can do?

You should start to work in an organization with full dedication and passion. You should improve your managerial skills to become a CEO in future. You should study an MBA to enhance your skills. It is always better to stay in a single company to get more promotions. Your quality of work will get you more promotions to reach higher positions like CEO. You can also read lots of success stories of the CEOs. You may have to face many challenges in your career to reach the position, so you should prepare for facing any issues. Do the work with full interest and do the justice to the work; it will take you to the higher levels like CEOs.
18th March 2017, 07:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can become a CEO of a company?

CEO stands for Chief Executive Officer and generally the candidates who have completed their master's degree in business management (MBA) are eligible to become a CEO. But, there is no direct recruitment for CEO positions. One has to work in the company for years and gain lots of experience and knowledge about the company. One should also have god knowledge in Law and Finance. So, if you want to become a CEO then you have to work in the company for years and gain experience at first, after that you may get promoted to a CEO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?