17th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in top companies after B.E in civil engineering? What kind of questions they ask in interview?

Hi Sir, I’m Meghana. I am studying BE in civil engineering 2 year. I want to get good job in top companies. Please inform Sir, in interview what they ask and how much marks must we have. Which are the top company in Bangalore. Sir, please reply to my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Phone interview technical questions? I am graduating as a Civil engineer
  2. After completing Civil engineering with 70% can I get job in top construction companies?
  3. List of top 10 civil engineering companies in India? What's the eligibility criteria for those companies?
  4. Interview questions for Civil engineering?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  6. How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?
  7. Job in top most companies being a Civil engineering?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in interview of Tata Steel for Civil Engineer?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in TCS On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  10. Procedure to get internship in top consturction companies in Andhra Pradesh being in 3rd year of Civil engineering?
  11. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  12. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  13. L&T Technical Interview Question for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List top companies offering job to B.E. Civil students in India? Procedure of selection?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in BS Civil
  16. L&T interview questions for civil engineering?
  17. What kind of questions are asked during the freshers technical and HR interview?
  18. Which is the best course between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering? Which would have good scope in 2020?
19th March 2017, 10:54 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get job in top companies after B.E in civil engineering? What kind of questions they ask in interview?

To get a job in top companies you need to prepare well you have to revise all your academic studies so that you don't miss any chance to get the job. The very first round is based on aptitude and English test so strong both the subject after clearing that the next exam will be technical round in that the question will come from the core area of your stream the after that the final round will be the HR round. If you crack all the round successfully, then you will get the job.
The list of the companies is as follows:
Potential Consultants.
RDS Projects Ltd.
Simplex Projects Ltd.
Subhash projects and Marketing Ltd.
Vadakar and Associates.
Ajay Kadam Association
Antant Access
Hiranandani Construction Pvt.Ltd.
IVRCL Infrastructure & Projects Ltd.
Jaypee Group
Larsen and Tubro
Macro Marvel Infrastructure Corporation Ltd.
Nircon Engineering Consultants.
Associated Engineering
Balaji Railroad Systems Ltd.
Dr. Kelkar Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Expert Technology – Chennai
Gammon India Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?