19th January 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

How to get external placement in core company being an ECE student? What will they ask in the recruitment?

I am a final year ece student. If I am not getting placement in my college then how will I get placement in Core Company? What will they ask in the recruitment?

25th January 2016, 07:45 PM
january2016

Default Re: How to get external placement in core company being an ECE student? What will they ask in the recruitment?

If you are not getting any placement from your college then it is better to try for the placement from open campus, where you will have the chance to show your potential and you will be competing among the great talents.
So, whenever you get such type of opportunity, just take the advantage of such opportunity and never try to miss it.

Try to upload your resume on the job finding website with proper content as well as cover letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?