15th June 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing B.Com degree?

I'm a B.Com student and in 6th semester so after completing my graduation, I want to work but I'm confused that in what field I have to search the job. So, please tell me. I'm totally confused.

15th June 2017, 08:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing B.Com degree?

As you have a commerce background, there are many options available for you to choose along. Basically you are the person who is going to work so the preference should be from within. The field in which you are good in should be your first choice. If you have good mathematical skills and accounting knowledge you should try in banking sector, any corporate business jobs or any additional courses can add a boon to your resume. Get a job irrespective of Knowledge about the field that you are working in is very important. You need to know which are the best companies, why they are best and some important details about them. Nobody other than you know your strengths better, so analyze your strengths and find a job of that profile. If you think that you are good in taxation or good with some accounting software then mention that in your resume.
15th June 2017, 08:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

After completion of Bachelor of Commerce course, you can find job opportunities in the below sectors.

>> Government or Public Sector

>> Core Sector

>> Private Sector

Yes, there are many job opportunities after completion of pursuing Bachelor of Commerce course. You can find employment opportunities in,

* Management

* Finance

* Marketing

* Human Resources

* Accounting

* Taxation

* Business Administration Fields...

All the above fields are suitable for you to go ahead with job and you may even pursue several post graduation courses after completion of B.Com course.
16th June 2017, 10:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Com there are so many fields in which you can work. You can get jobs in banking sectors for the post of a banker, accountant, PO etc. You can join the income tax department, you can also become a tax assistant and also apply for the post of a human resource. You can get the jobs in financial houses for the post of a stock broker, auditor and insurance consultant. You can also try in government banks and other government sectors like Army, Navy, Air force, Civil Services etc.
16th June 2017, 01:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a B.Com student and in 6th semester so after completing my graduation, I want to work but I'm confused that in what field I have to search the job. So, please tell me. I'm totally confused.

Candidates after completion of B.Com can apply for various government and private jobs. Commerce graduates can apply for a job in nationalized banks (Clerks and Probationary Officer). IBPS is conducting the written examinations and interview for the selection. Competing for a job in the bank is very high, so, candidates have to prepare well to clear it. Candidates after completion of B.Com can apply for various jobs in manufacturing units, BPOs, IT companies, hotels, hospitals, automobile industry, educational institutions, financial institutions etc. You can find the job details in the job portals and in the newspapers. You have to apply for a job online. Selection process mostly consists of a written test and personal interview.
16th June 2017, 06:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

How to get job after completion of B.Com course:

There are numerous job opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course. After successful completion of B.Com course, you may find job opportunities in Government sector, Private or Core sector.

You may apply for several job opportunities for the following posts namely,

> Auditor

> Lecturer

> HR consultant

> Tax Consultant

> KPO/ BPO

> Stock Broker

> Banker

> Accountant

Other than these, you may find employment opportunities in Government organizations. And you may even pursue other courses after completion of B.Com course and they are, Master of Commerce, Master of Business Administration, Company Secretary and other courses.
17th June 2017, 12:23 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

There are so many jobs available for a graduate student in government as well as in private sector.So you have plenty of options for job after completing the bachelor's degree in commerce.
You can apply for Bank job for the post of Clerk, Probation Officer, etc.
You can also apply for Railways exam, Civil Service Exam, SSC Combined Services Exam, NDA exam, UPSC exam, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?