15th June 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in international school after MBA HR in distance mode

I completed BSc nursing in 2008 and having experience in hospital and industry. Also, completed MBA HR in distance. I like to work in international school. What shall I do for this? Any courses or recruitment agencies?

Related Questions:
  1. Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?
  2. List of best colleges in Chennai to study MBA in distance mode? Is MBA in distance mode valuable?
  3. How to join M.Phil in international relations in distance mode?
  4. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  5. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Benefits of studying distance MBA(International Business) in Annamalai University?
  7. Procedure followed to do Ph.D History in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?
  8. Can a Mechanical Engineer and MBA in Operation Management get job in IRCON International Limited? What should I do for it?
  9. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  10. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get a good job in MNC companies after completion of MBA in distance mode?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  14. Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com from distance mode and MBA in regular mode?
  15. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?
  16. Promotion in banking job after MBA in banking and finance from SMU in distance mode?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after doing MBA(HR) through Distance Mode? Procedure to apply for M.Tech if eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
16th June 2017, 02:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in international school after MBA HR in distance mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed BSc nursing in 2008 and having experience in hospital and industry. Also, completed MBA HR in distance. I like to work in international school. What shall I do for this? Any courses or recruitment agencies?

First, you have to decide for which post you are going to apply. After completion BSc Nursing and MBA HR in distance mode, it is not easy to get a job in any international schools. Candidates with experience in the same field are preferred for a job in the international schools. You have to make a list of international schools and apply to them either online or offline for a job with your resume. After that, if they called you then attend the interview to get a job. You can also find the job vacancy details in the newspapers and on the job sites. You can also apply through employee referral to get a job in any international schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?