9th December 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Is my B.Com degree from TMV recognized and valid for jobs?

I am doing ty bcom(2011-12) from tilak maharashtra vidyapeeth. Can i get job aftr completing my graduation? Is that degree valid?
I have done microsoft certification and i want to work in IT companies and Multi National Companies?
So is my degree recognised?
I will get job na?
Pls ans me...! I am very tensed.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is one sitting degree valid to apply for government jobs? What kind of jobs are offered? -- [New]
  2. PhD degree from Amity University is recognized by UGC? Will it be valid for government sector jobs?
  3. Is JNRV university B.Tech degree valid for applying software jobs? Is degree valid to go US?
  4. Are there any correspondence courses in Maharashtra?
  5. Is my degree considered valid for government job? I have done M.A English
  6. B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?
  7. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs?
  9. Is NIOS board certificate valid for Army based jobs?
  10. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  11. Is single seating BCA degree from Manonmanian Sundarnar university valid?
  12. Chances of getting a job in abroad after MD in Pharmacology?
  13. Degree from Annamalai university is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid for government jobs or not?
  14. Is M Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs
  15. Will my 4 years degree be valid for government jobs if my university is not recognized by UGC but only by state government?
  16. Is an MBA degree student from EIILM university valid for government jobs?
  17. Is my B.A degree from Vinayaka Mission University valid for government jobs? Can I seek admission in PG from Jammu University?
  18. how to get admission in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in TMV university?
30th July 2012, 06:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my B.Com degree from TMV recognized and valid for jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing ty bcom(2011-12) from tilak maharashtra vidyapeeth. Can i get job aftr completing my graduation? Is that degree valid?
I have done microsoft certification and i want to work in IT companies and Multi National Companies?
I will get job na?
Thank you.

The Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth has been awarded the status of the "Deemed to be University" by the the Central Government by the recommendation of University Grant Commission [UGC] and hence accorded the Vidyapeeth recognition at the National Level.

Given, the status of the recognition of the University, the Degree obtained from it is valid all over the country and candidate willing to apply for a Job in any Private or a Government sector are eligible to apply. However, the selection entirely depends upon the fulfillment of the other eligibility criteria for the Job of concern.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth.
2nd November 2012, 11:12 AM
rajm0080

I am doing ty bcom(2011-12) from tilak Mahatma Gandhi University Meghalaya . Can i get job aftr completing my graduation? Is that degree valid?
I will get job na?
Thank you.
2nd November 2012, 02:19 PM
karanam.shiva kumar

Location: I AM LIVING IN SRIKAKULAM (DISTRICT)SARAVAKOTA(MANDAL),MODILI KOTTURU(VILLAGE).

My dear friend the Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth has been awarded the status of the "Deemed to be University" by the the Central Government by the recommendation of University Grant Commission [UGC] and hence accorded the Vidyapeeth recognition at the National Level.

Given, the status of the recognition of the University, the Degree obtained from it is valid all over the country and candidate willing to apply for a Job in any Private or a Government sector are eligible to apply. However, the selection entirely depends upon the fulfillment of the other eligibility criteria for the Job of concern.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth.ALL THE BEST
2nd November 2012, 03:09 PM
ankit80
Member+

The Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth has been awarded the status of the "Deemed to be University" by the the Central Government by the recommendation of University Grant Commission [UGC] and hence accorded the Vidyapeeth recognition at the National Level.
the Degree obtained from it is valid all over the country and candidate willing to apply for a Job in any Private or a Government sector are eligible to apply. However, the selection entirely depends upon the fulfillment of the other eligibility criteria for the Job of concern.
best of luck
6th August 2020, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

M a history external degree. Valid for teaching in school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?