1st April 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Pune? Which entrance exam to appear in?

i'm sakshi rahate and i'm doing B.E from electronics and communication and this is my last sem and i want to do job in pune after my be. so how i'll get job and for job which enterance exam i can give to get a job..and in pune which campony is perfect for me and how i'll get job there..
how i prepare my self for job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in microsoft? I am doing engineering from Pune University
  2. Date of conduct of the entrance exam of BAMS in Maharashtra? Is there any class in Swargate Pune for the entrance preparation?
  3. Are there any girls college for doing B.Com in Pune? Any entrance exam to be answered for doing B.Com in Symbiosis Pune?
  4. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  5. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  6. FTII pune entrance exam? What types of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  7. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. FTII Pune entrance exam question papers?
  9. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  10. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  11. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  12. List of colleges along with their entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure, offering MBA biotechnology course in Pune?
  13. How to get a good job in Pune after passing BAMS with 62%?
  14. Date of B.Ed entrance exam in Pune?
  15. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  16. Date of Entrance Exam for BBA course of Pune University? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  17. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  18. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
23rd November 2014, 05:28 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get job in Pune? Which entrance exam to appear in?

After completing B.E Electronics, you have many opportunities to get in to MNCs and product based companies. After completing training, you will be asked to choose the preferred location and at that time choose Pune as the preferred location. All MNCs have branches all over India.

You need to appear for the written test followed by 3 rounds as below. This is the selection procedure to get in to any organization.

Selection Procedure:

• Written Test
• Group Discussion
• Technical Round
• HR Interview

Written Test:

It includes questions from,

• Quantitative Aptitude
• Logical Reasoning
• Series problems
• English Comprehension
• Articles & Prepositions
• Comprehension
• Correcting Sentence
• Quantitative Aptitude
• Series Completion & Coding

Here some of the topics for Aptitude questions:

• Profit and loss
• Permutations and Combinations
• Compound Interest
• Simple Interest
• Probability
• Number Theory
• Speed and Distance
• Time and work
• Problems on Trains

Group Discussion:

Few members are divided as a group and are given a topic to express your views. It is to test your knowledge in,

• Communication skills
• Listening skills
• Speaking ability
• Topic awareness

Technical Round:

In this round, you will be tested in technical subjects. Sometimes, you will be asked about your favourite subjects and questions will be based on that subject. Gain good knowledge on your core subjects.

Preparation Tips for Aptitude Test:

• Know the paper pattern
• Practice 2 to 3 topics daily
• Practice sample and previous papers
• Get updated with the technical subjects

HR Interview is to test the candidate in,

• Problem Solving skills
• Logical Reasoning
• Technical Skills
• Leadership qualities
• Stress Management
• Time bound decision taking skills

List of companies you can get in to are:

• Qualcomm
• Nokia Solutions and Networks
• Siemens
• Cisco
• Intel
• Infosys
• TCS
• CTS
• Cap Gemini
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?