4th August 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

FTII pune entrance exam? What types of questions are asked in the entrance exam?

respected sir please tell me about ftii pune entrance exam and type of question are ask in entrance exam

2nd January 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: FTII pune entrance exam? What types of questions are asked in the entrance exam?

How can I online for fti test ?
22nd January 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: FTII pune entrance exam? What types of questions are asked in the entrance exam?

is there one year certificate course in film direction?
10th March 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

what type of syllabus and question will be asked by ftii
kindly suggest me on 9589539881
11th March 2013, 12:03 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The questions asked in the entrance exam of FTII Pune are based on the type of subject where you had the education.

The details regarding the syllabus can be observed in the official notification of the courses.

Thank you,

All the best.
1st April 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

9098044480 MUJHE BHI BATANA
17th April 2013, 08:02 PM
ravi adhiari

anybody know about the syllabus of entrance exam of ftii...............?plz contect me........
my no. is 9887417563
and what is syllabus of one year post graduate course in feature film screenplay writing ........?my id is "[email protected]"........plz contact me hurry up...........
14th October 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance exam of FTII Pune and name the book for study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?