15th May 2011, 05:24 PM
Dr.Sapana Paikrao

Date of conduct of the entrance exam of BAMS in Maharashtra? Is there any class in Swargate Pune for the entrance preparation?

Respected Sir/Madam,My Name is Dr.Sapana Paikrao,i have completed BAMS,i am living in PUNE,and now want to do PG,so when entrance exams will be conducted in MAHARASHTRA,after clearing i want to do PG in GYNAECOLOGY,and is their any classes in SWARGATE(PUNE) for entrance preparation..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course? -- [New]
  2. Date of B.Ed entrance exams in Pune (Maharashtra)? Last date of form submission?
  3. Date of Entrance Exam for MD after completion of BAMS in Maharashtra?
  4. How to apply for BAMS entrance exam in Maharashtra?
  5. Details about preparation of MCA entrance of Maharashtra Mumbai University and Pune University?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed?
  7. Coaching classes for preparation of Diploma Entrance Test in Pune?
  8. MSc entrances in biotechnology or biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus of BAMS entrance exam? Date of the entrance exam?
  10. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  11. What's the schedule for BAMS PG entrance exam in Karnataka?
  12. Date of conduct of ICSE entrance exam of class X?
  13. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  14. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
  15. Does this possible to do B.Ed after completion of B.Com from Open University?
  16. Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute
  17. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com and MBA(Finance)?
  18. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
4th November 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of conduct of the entrance exam of BAMS in Maharashtra? Is there any class in Swargate Pune for the entrance preparation?

I wont question paper md entrance bams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?